Join RMRR Today!
RMRR membership is one of the best ways you can improve your running. You’ll get lots of races and training opportunities, and you’ll meet people with some of the same running and fitness goals as you. We’re a welcoming community that LOVES to have new members…so come give us a try!
There are three easy ways to join RMRR:
- Easiest way for you and us: use your credit card to sign up through RunSignUp. This link takes you directly to our RunSignUp registration pages. Note that RunSignUp charges a small signup fee.
- Send a completed Membership Application with your check to our office:
Rocky Mountain Road Runners
PO Box 6352
Denver, CO 80206
Applications are also available at most local running stores, including Runners Roost stores in Denver, Lakewood, and Highlands Ranch, and Boulder Running Company stores in Cherry Creek, Littleton, and Centennial.
- Fill out an application and pay your membership dues with cash or check at any of our running events.
We have 4 membership categories:
- Individual: $35
- Family: $45 (2 or more members at one address)
- Student: $15 (under 22)
- Volunteer: $10 (non-running member)
You can also earn membership by volunteering 60 hours or more during the year (see the Volunteer page for more).
You don’t have to be a member to join in on any of our runs. It costs only $10 for non-members to race in one of our monthly Trophy Series Races. If you’re not sure whether RMRR is for you, come to an event and check us out.
What is RMRR membership worth to you each year?
Answer: nearly $180… not too bad for a $35 investment!
Membership runs for 12 months after your enrollment. Benefits during that time include free club race entry, discounts at our local sponsors, and more:
|12 races each year x $10||$120|
|15% discount on 2 pairs of $120 shoes||$36|
|1 year subscription to Colorado Runner||$12.97|
|New water bottle (to runners who’ve run
5 club races and 5 others)
and that doesn’t include the opportunity to meet and run with lots of people who enjoy running.
Try to find running options that give you this combination of races, people, and buying discounts. Great benefits, friendly people, lots of good running…don’t wait any longer!