RMRR – Who We Are
“Everything a running club should be is reflected in the 530-member Rocky Mountain Road Runners” is not a quote we came up with, but could have. Instead, this is how RMRR was described in the June 2003 issue of Runner’s World. The Rocky Mountain Road Runners is a non-profit, volunteer organization for runners and walkers in the Denver Metro area.
The club has been around for more than three decades with roots going back to the 1950′s. Click here to read more about the club’s storied past. If you’re interested, review the rules governing our club by checking out the constitution.
Membership is $35 for individuals, $45 for couples and families, $15 for students and $10 for volunteer members. (Note that the volunteer membership does not include entry into the monthly Trophy Series races.)
- Free entry in our 12 monthly Trophy Series races (excluding Volunteer memberships)
- Discounts at other club races
- 15% discount at area running stores (just show your membership card):
- Runner’s Roost stores in Denver, Parker, Lakewood, and Louisville
- Boulder Running Company in Littleton, Boulder, and Centennial
- Group Training/Fun runs
- Track workouts
- Holiday party, picnics and other special events
- RMRR members are eligible to join the Space Age FCU
What is an RMRR membership worth to you each year?
Answer: more than $170! — Not bad for a small investment.
- 15% discount on 2 pairs of $100 shoes: $30.00
- 1 year subscription to Colorado Runner: $12.97
- 12 races each year $10×12 races: $120.00
- RMRR Water Bottle (free after 5 club/ 5 other races): $20.00
In addition to the cost savings, you’re eligible for a free dinner, great gear awards, and free memberships if you volunteer.